We are so glad to finally host dog dancers from all over the world again!
The FCI European Open Championship is one of the largest and most important championships in the world. In the last 2 years we have all been slowed down by the Covid 19 virus, the first EOC in Russia was first postponed and then unfortunately cancelled. We’ve all managed to make the most of it and not lose focus on what we like to do: work with our dogs.
We are happy to be able to share our passion in a friendly sports competition with teams from many nations.
The DogDancing European Open Championship is part of Germany’s largest pet fair, the “Animal”.
- Each EOC participant receives free tickets for 4 days for themselves and 1 accompanying person.
- Dog tickets are not required.
- Access to the arena and the team area from 08:00 to 19:00.
- 10 minutes walk from the arena to the walk in the open field.
- The main ring has a size of 20 x 20 m. It has a blue sports floor. (known from the World Championships 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022)
- The preparation ring measures approx. 80 m² and is located in the immediate vicinity of the main ring.
- An opaque barrier is installed around the ring.
Spectators are around the ring on 3 sides (photo)
- There is a waiting area at the entrance and exit
The team area
- Private area for participants and dogs to which the public has no access.
- Tables and chairs are provided.
- The team area is a relaxation area, your dog spends the time before and after his competition comfortably and quietly.
- Dog boxes, props and costumes can be stored here.
- A changing room is at your disposal.
- There is an additional training area here.